02 September 2009

I Feel In-love with a Dreamer

I Fell In-love with a Dreamer

It started from reading her blogs, blogs that attracted me very much, blogs full of true to life stories that reflect her personal mannerisms and professional conduct, how she manages her strengths and weaknesses when it comes to solving complicated problems. When I walked into her blog site three months ago, I noticed that her blogs contain meaningful and beautiful ideas that attracts my personal attention. It seems that there is something deep in her heart that encourages her to voice out what are her dreams and how would those dreams become a reality.

First, I just was browsing her blogs on her blog site, and then started reading some of them and started commenting. But then, I find myself that I am always on her blog site waiting for another blog to be posted by her. It seems that I am not completely satisfied and let a day pass by without visiting her blog site and I finally realized that I fell in-love to this blog site owner,….whew,….yes I fell in-love with her,… a dreamer who dreams that her dreams becomes a reality. Maybe, i can help her make her dreams become a reality.

3 comments:

  1. how long will you gonna fall in love with that dreamer?

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahaha,... that would be secret my dear anonymous friends. But I tell frankly,..I love her very much,... hopefully I would be with her personally before I die. I want to see her face to face sometimes in the near future,...

    well thank you again for being my secret follower my dear friend,...thank you for dropping by into my sites.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Because I already seen her personally, interactively personally, sharing mutual love personally, therefore I am ready to die anytime from now or in the near future.

    Honey,..the seeds of love you inplant in my hearts is grown up and never be set apart, the love that makes me happy everytime I feel. I think this love would never be faded as long as I am alive.

    ReplyDelete