06 September 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

As I lay down in bed
Thinkin’ of somebody farway
Eyes wide open, missing her terribly
I want to reach out to her, but I can’t.
 It’s her birthday

but I am not there to greet her . . .
“Honey, happy, happy birthday,
May you have happier birthdays to come”.


Others may hug and kiss you
On your birthday
But I know that
My hugs and kisses will give you more happiness.

Just remember honey
That someday, somewhere, sometime, somehow
We will be together
To share the love we have for each other.


Don’t be sad of my absence on your birthday
Because I know deep in my heart
That you are in my thoughts, in my mind and my heart
And that is forever.


As I look forward to your coming birthdays
I wish to be present with you soon
And spend a good time with you
And share the love we have for each other.


HAPPY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY HONEY
And hope it’s not too late to say it so.

2 comments:

  1. I love this post.

    For whom is this?

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh thank you for being honest,...thank you for expressing what you feel into this post,...

    hopefully next time I know you already who you are...but anyway thank you for dropping by,...

    ReplyDelete